Gynaecological surgery invades the patient′s essence. This places will great demands on the surgeon to learn and use skillful, sensitive techniques with the aim of minimizing patient discomfort. Victor Bonney pioneered the art of gentle gynaecological surgery over a century ago. But still today, with the use of laparoscopy and other minimal access procedures, sensitivity to the patient′s predicament remain paramount requirements of the gynaecological surgeon.
Bonney’s Gynecological Surgery 11th Edition
The 11thedition of Bonney′s Gynaecological Surgerymaintains the emphasis on sound technique and the development of good surgical habits. It brings these principles into the 21stCentury by including new diagrams to demonstrate the use of modern instruments and procedures. Laparoscopic techniques complement traditional open approaches. The 11thedition has been reorganized to cover:
General approaches to gynaecological surgery
Anatomical consideration of gynaecological surgery
Operations on other organs
[toggle title=”Bonney’s Gynecological Surgery 11th Edition” state=”close”]DOWNLOAD[/toggle]
Bonney′s Gynaecological Surgeryremains unsurpassed in its commitment to the patient as the focus of surgical practice. All the editors subscribe to the tenet of keep it simple and keep it safe′. Tens of thousands of gynaecologial surgeons throughout the world have benefitted from Bonney s sage advice. Why not join them?
1. Introduction and Prologue.
2. Instruments, Operative Materials and Basic Surgical Techniques.
3. Patient Assessment, Consent and Preparation for Surgery.
4. Operations on the Cervix.
5. Operations on the Uterine Cavity.
6. Opening and Closing the Abdominal Cavity.
7. Total Abdominal Hysterectomy.
8 Total Hysterectomy for Cervical and Broad Ligament Fibroids.
9. Myomectomy and the Management of Fibroids in Pregnancy.
10. Vaginal Hysterectomy and Radical Vaginal Hysterectomy (Schuata and Coelio Schuata Procedures).
11. Radical Hysterectomy and Pelvic Node Dissection.
12. Pelvic Exenteration.
13. Operations on the Vulva.
14. Operations on the Vagina.
15. Operations for the Correction of Urinary Fistula.
BEST CAR RENTAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE COMPANIES
16. Operations for the Correction of Infertility.
17. Laparoscopy and other Minimal Access Surgery.
18. Management of Extrauterine Gestation and Sterilization Procedures.
19. Operations for Benign Ovarian Disease.
20. Operations for Malignant Ovarian Disease.
21. Operations for Urinary Incontinence.
22 Operations for Prolapse of the Uterus and Vagina.
23 Operative Procedures for Therapeutic Abortion.
24. Caesarian Section.
25. The Management of Cancers Complicating Pregnancy.
26. Operations on the Intestinal tract for Gynaecologists.
27. Presacral Neurectomy.
28 The Formation of a Urinary division.
29 The Management of Injuries to the Urinary Tract.