LAST MINUTE REVISION POINTS (LMRP) for SURE SUCCESS in NEET 2018 PDF Download
PHARMACOLOGY & MICROBIOLOGY
1. Area under the blood concentration –time reliably reflects the total amount of drug reaching the target tissue after oral administration.
2. High affinity of the drug will enable it to be used in low concentrations.
3. Heparin can be safely prescribed in pregnancy.
4. Tolazoline is used as a vasodilator before coronary catheterization.
5. Drug used to perform stress ECHO is Dobutamine.
6. Used for the treatment of migraine, the triptans act through 5HT-1B.
7. Ipratropium bromide is absolutely contraindicated in urinary retention.
8. Rofecoxib is associated with highest cardiac mortality.
9. The therapeutic efficacy of antihypertensive drugs is blunted by NSAIDs
because they decrease the synthesis of vascular prostacyclin.
10. Aspirin inhibits Cyclooxygenase.
11. A patient on aspirin will have increase in bleeding time.
12. Misoprostol is a Prostaglandin E1 analogue.
13. Long acting β2 adrenoreceptor agonist is Salmeterol.
14. Zafirlukast acts as a leukotriene receptor antagonist.
15. Hypokalemia is a side effect of beta 2 agonist.
16. Mode of action of theophylline is Phosphodiesterase inhibitor.
17. Phenylbutazone if used along with tolbutamide (sulfonylurea), may cause
18. Hemolysis is not caused by Erythromycin.
19. Thiazides can cause hypokalemic metabolic alkalosis.
20. Furosemide is used in pulmonary edema.
Streptomycin And Other Aminoglycosides Inhibit Bacterial Protein Synthesis By Binding To 30S Ribosomal Particles.
97. Tetracycline is The Most Effective Agent In The Treatment Of Rickettsia Infections
98. Pentamidine is Used In Pneumonia Caused By P. Carcinii
99. Compared With Most Other Cephalosporins, The Administration Of
Cefoperazone, Or Cefotetan Is Associated With A Higher Incidence of Bleeding Tendencies In Patients Taking Warfarin
100. The Amikacin Differs From Gentamicin Mainly In That It Has Broadest Spectrum Against Gram-Negative Bacilli
*If you or any of your friends wants to get daily LMRP for Sure Success in NEET. You can join my whats App. group by sending following formation to my Whatsapp No. 9968288832.*
*1. Your Name:*
*2. College of M.B.B.S/ City:*
*3. You are in which year of MBBS/Intern/Post-Intern:* *4. Your Email.id:*
*You can find these LMRP at our official FACEBOOK Page:* https://www.facebook.com/dbmci/
*and on our DBMCI FACEBOOK Premiere group as well* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1769262746733609/?ref=bookmarks
DO IT TODAY IF YOU WANT TO JOIN TODAY