Comprehensive Respiratory Therapy Exam 3rd Edition 2019
Hi Welcome to our site Here you can Download this eBook Children usually don’t notice the career accomplishments of their parents. They are “mom” and “dad,” not “doctor,” “professor,” or “master educator.” As a child, I remember my shock when my father responded to a question at a respiratory therapy conference trivia contest with “me”! The master of ceremonies denied him, and the other team replied with “who is Dr. Craig L. Scanlan.”
I was astounded—my dad was an answer in a trivia contest! You, the reader, are embarking on a career in respiratory therapy. Use my father’s knowledge and insights contained herein to pass your respiratory therapy exams and to become an ethical leader, mentor, and a tireless innovator in this field. That would mean the most to him—and to us as well. I hope that you someday become an answer in a Sputum Bowl too.
Comprehensive Respiratory Therapy Exam 3rd Edition 2019 – New Updates
An updated introduction which provides the content and layout of the most up-to-date information about the Therapist Multiple-Choice (TMC) examination and how to use this book to succeed in it.
• Chapters which are organized in the same sequence as the content areas for the 2015 TMC examination matrix.
• Chapter content updated to reflect the current standard of care and the practices used in the “NBRC Hospital” and the 2015 NBRC Detailed Content Outlines for the TMC and CSE.
• A new chapter on evidence-based medicine which highlights an overview of the categories of research, search engines and strategies which may be used to locate published literature, and some of the most prominent research-based practices in respiratory care.
• Updated content on preparing for and taking the TMC and Clinical Simulation Exam (CSE).
• Updated CSE Case Management Pearls which provide relevant details including the etiology, manifestations, and treatment of over 30 respiratory diseases and dysfunctions which are most likely to appear in the CSEs.
• Dozens of new questions added to pre-post chapter testing regarding new topics for the TMC/CSE examinations.
• 15 new Clinical Simulation Exam Practice Problems added to the Navigate 2 Premier Access.
Enjoy with this eBook and Learn more