Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review Second Edition eBook [PDF] Download
Hi Dear Future doctors and Medicos welcome to our site here you can download Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review Second Edition PDF Format Directly from the Drive without any Redirects and pop-ups.please Don’t forget to Like our Page. You can also download books for your MRCP MRCS FRCS , NEET-PG FMGE USMLE Examinations.we hope this article will help you.
Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review Second Edition
Based on the sixth edition of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology, this multiple choice question and answer resource covers all aspects of Surgical Pathology and is an ideal review tool for board preparation, recertification exams, or just brushing up.
Now significantly revised, it includes more than 1,000 questions and answers that emphasize differential diagnostic aspects of problem solving, accompanied by more than 600 full-color illustrations.
Key Features of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review Second Edition
- Offers a systematic review of Surgical Pathology, including skin, soft tissue, bone, and joints; breast; central nervous system; endocrine system; hematopoietic and lymphatic systems; head and neck; intrathoracic organs and blood vessels; alimentary canal and associated organs; urinary tract and male genital system; and female reproductive system and peritoneum.
- Each question focuses on a specific disease entity or diagnostic problem as presented in Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology, Sixth Edition.
- Questions are followed by answers and succinct explanations.
- More than 600 full-color illustrations highlight key visual aspects of diagnosis
Online Resources are housed in one robust, easy-to-access website. ThePoint provides flexible learning solutions and resources to practitioners using Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review
- Test yourself with 1,000+ questions and answers that include explanations
- 600+ full-color illustrations
What Others are Saying
A comprehensive review of key surgical pathology concepts in all subspecialties in a multiple-choice, question-and-answerformat
Questions cover diagnosis, differential diagnosis, and ancillary testing
photographs are all color and very high quality
answers at the end of each chapter giveuseful and concise explanations
an excellent resource for board exam orrecertification exam practice covering all subspecialties of surgical pathology