Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology [2 – Volume Set] Sixth Edition eBook [PDF] Download
Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology [2 – Volume Set] Sixth Edition
Visually stunning and thoroughly up to date, the sixth edition of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology continues to set the standard for differential diagnosis of the surgical specimen. Offering the latest information on all currently known diseases, this classic two-volume reference presents advanced diagnostic techniques from a virtual “who’s who” of experts in the field – pathologists who provide authoritative guidance on the diagnostic evaluation of every type of specimen from every anatomic site.
No matter what your level of training or experience, keeping Sternberg’s near your microscope is the next best thing to a personal consultation with a trusted colleague.
Key Features of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Pathology
- Clearly visualize nearly every specimen you’re likely to see, thanks to more than 4,000 full-color illustrations, each color-balanced to dramatically improve image quality.
- Get practical, real-world help on diagnostic problems and pitfalls from the text that has emphasized a hands-on focus from the very first edition.
- Benefit from significant updates in key areas of the field, particularly in immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology.
- Stay up to date with new informationon new molecular and immunohistochemical markers for diagnosis and prognosis of neoplasia, improved classification systems for diagnosis and prognosis, the role of pathology in new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, and the recognition of new entities or variants of entities.
- Keep abreast of updated World Health Organization (WHO) terminology regarding tumor diagnosis.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Over 900 multiple choice questions to reinforce the material in the chapters
Review of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Pathology
‘comprehensive book on surgical pathology’
‘ visual features are of great quality and value’
‘a great addition to the field’
What Doctors are saying about this Book??
I purchased this book to help me study during my pathology residency. So far, I have no complaints about the actual text. It includes non-neoplastic diseases as well as neoplastic. Chapters include epidemiology, clinical presentation, macroscopic/gross descriptions, and detailed microscopic descriptions that include immnohistochemistry and molecular studies. There are also extensive discussions about up-to-date diagnostic criteria and reproducibility of diagnoses.
It’s not a review book, so I wouldn’t recommend it for someone who is studying for boards, but I definitely recommend it for someone who is just starting to learn pathology and needs a good foundation.