Watkins’ Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery Fourth Edition 4e PDF Download Free
Watkins Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgeryprovides residents with quick access to essential information on anatomy, pharmacology, microbiology, disease prevention, and management of foot and ankle disorders. In an easy-to-digest list format, it offers concise yet comprehensive coverage of everything from arthritis, imaging, and wound care to implants, pediatrics, and trauma – all at your fingertips in one convenient place.
Watkins’ Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery Fourth Edition
Key Features of Watkins’ Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery
- Full-color pictures of dermatologic conditions.
- Clear illustrations of instruments you’re most likely to use.
- Podiatric Abbreviations and glossary for quick reference.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
Watkins’ Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery Fourth Edition – Download