CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics – Twenty Fourth Edition 24e eBook PDF Download Free
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Pediatrics, 24e delivers concise, up-to-date, and clinically relevant coverage of how to assess and treat common disorders in children. Known as the on-the-go guide to pediatrics, the book features the easy-to-follow LANGE CURRENT outline presentation, which consists of: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment, Clinical Features, Treatment, Prognosis.
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics – Twenty Fourth Edition
- A practical, up-to-date well-referenced guide to the diagnosis and treatment of the most commonly seen medical conditions in children
- Excellent coverage of The Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP) curriculum used in pediatric clerkship
- 46 chapters cover a wide range of topics, including neonatal medicine, child development and behavior, emergency and critical care medicine, and diagnosis and treatment of specific disorders according to major problems, etiologies, and organ systems
- A wealth of tables and figures provide quick access to important information, such as acute and critical care procedures in the delivery room, the office, the emergency room, and the critical care unit; anti-infective agents, drug dosages, immunization schedules, differential diagnoses, and developmental disorders
- Includes detailed descriptions of diseases as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Complete with handy guide to normal laboratory values
- Presented in the consistent, easy-to-follow CURRENT format.
- Valuable to medical students, pediatric residents, pediatricians, family practitioners, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other healthcare providers who work with infants, children, and adolescents
- Authors are practicing pediatricians to ensure that each chapter reflects the needs and realities of day-to-day practice