CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology Third Edition 3e PDF Download
Practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the neurologic conditions most frequently seen in adults and children
• Introductory chapters address specific symptoms and diagnostic procedures; subsequent chapters are disease specificand adhere to a standard format, beginning with Essentials of Diagnosis, followed by Clinical Findings, DifferentialDiagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis
• Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
• Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests and the very latest pharmacologic treatments
• Practical information on common conditions such as headaches, movement disorders, and central nervous systeminfections
• Valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic.